Competition Terms and Conditions
Unless otherwise stated, these terms and conditions apply to all competitions on ScreenJolt, as well as the ScreenJolt social media channels.
1. All entrants must 18 years of age or older, and reside in the United Kingdom.
2. Entrants must supply appropriate details when requested. Competition winners must supply their name, postal address and email address.
3. Only one entry is allowed per person. Duplicate entries will be disregarded.
4. Winners will be selected at random from a pool of all correct entries. Competition winners will be notified by email after the closing date as stated on the competition page. The judge’s decision is final. Correspondence will not be entered into.
5. Competitions are not open to staff and/or contributors of ScreenJolt, nor any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the competition, or their direct family members.
6. No part of any prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize equivalent except by ScreenJolt during circumstances beyond our control. Prizes must be taken as stated and claimed within 14 days. Any prizes not claimed within 14 days are seen to be forfeited and another winner will be chosen at random from appropriate runner-ups.
7. ScreenJolt reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time. If a competition is cancelled after the closing date due to unforeseen circumstances, we will attempt to offer an alternative prize of equal value. If an alternative prize is offered but you do not accept, you shall have no claim against us.
8. We will not pass any of your private information on to any third parties. All private information will be deleted following the judging of the competition and the distribution of prizes.
9. ScreenJolt takes no responsibility for any prizes that are damaged, late, lost, stolen or otherwise affected by matters outside of our control.
10. If a competition winner is unable (or ineligible) to receive their prize, then the prize is considered forfeited. Another winner will be selected from the competition runner-ups.
10. By entering the competition, it is assumed that you have read these terms and conditions and that you agree to them.